Student Account for All Teenagers
You're a youngster, which implies you utilize your mobile a lot. For snapchatting, shopping, selfies – and gratitude to Dhigna you can add banking to the rundown.
Get a Mastercard charge card and our direct application, stuffed brimming with accommodating devices to bring in your cash go further.
Also, the best piece? You can apply in minutes, all alone, from your couch, with simply an identification as ID.
More youthful than 16? Exploit Dhigna App, a charge card which is associated with a parent or watchman's present record.
A Unified Student & Teen accountOur bank account for under 18's includes Dhigna Teen card
- This account for teenagers is known as Dhigna Student/Teen Account.
- Pay for purchases and withdraw cash using your Dhigna debit card.
- Check your balance and about using the Mobile Banking app.
- Earn 1 percent rate of interest per month on the balance.
- Work in conjunction with Works with Pay(tm) as well as Apple Pay.
- There is no need to pay a regular cost to get this account.
The real Track
- A mobile-based bank account.
- A Dhigna card.
- If you deposit money into the account, we willtoo. Earn 0.05 AER of 1% on balances that exceed PS85,000.
- 24/7 customer support. We arealways a text message, email,or phone call just a phone call away.
Easy to use
- A single application for spending, saving money and earning it.
- You can apply in a matter of minutes. All you need is a passport to prove your identity.
- Are you unable to locate your debit card in your home? Use Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
Pay for Shopping/Study
- Instant notification of payment So you are aware of every cent that is deposited and out.
- Spending Insights so that you willbe able to see what you arespending your money onand areas where you may want to reduce your spending.
- Tech, clothes trips, clothes Whatever is on your list of things to buy Make saving more efficient by using our 'Goals' feature.